RaRMS Health - Condobolin
Welcome to RaRMS Health Condobolin.
You can book an appointment with a practitioner by calling Reception on 02 6895 2694; operating hours are:
- Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday.
If you require emergency medical care at any time or require urgent medical care outside of our opening hours, please visit the Condobolin Hospital (02 6890 1500) or dial 000 for an ambulance.
Each of the GPs, visiting Specialists or Allied Health Providers who see patients in the surgery operate their own independent practice. GPs include:
- Dr Richard Green
- Dr Richard Green
- Visiting Locums
Condobolin in the west of Central West region of NSW and is affectionately known as ‘Condo’. The Wiradjuri nation are the traditional custodians of the the land that Condobolin stands on and they share a common language and bond through the Lachlan, Murrumbidgee and Macquarie rivers.
The Local Government Area of Lachlan is graced by the towns of Condoblin, Lake Cargelligo and Tottenham and covers an area of 14,973 square kilometres. At the time of the 2016 census the Lachlan LGA had a population of 6,194 with Condoblin being the largest town with a population of 3,486 (with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people totalling 770 or 22.1% of this population).
Mount Tilga near Condoblin is said by some to he the geographical centre of NSW. The town itself lies at the junction of the Laclan River (flowing east to west) and Goobang Creek and is approximately 480 km West of Sydney. The main industry is agriculture and it is one of the state’s largest grain producing areas and also has strong sheep, wool and beef industries.
Visit the following websites for more information:
- Condobolin is accessible by car and coach. Access by air requires an additional coach transfer from nearby larger towns.
- There is no airport at Condobolin. The closest regional airport is at Parkes, approximately 1 hour drive
- There is a regular train service to and from Condobolin that runs several times per week.
The Condobolin community is well served by the Condobolin Health Service (Condobolin District Hospital) which has an accident and emergency department, 20 acute care beds, a palliative care bed, and an established VMO roster servicing inpatients and the ED. The RaRMS Health Condobolin medical centre is co-located within the Hospital grounds, making it very easy for the GPs working with us to attend the ED when they are on-call at the Hospital and are needed in an emergency.
The Condobolin Hospital provides a range of visiting health services including:-
- Sexual assault worker
- Sexual health
- Speech Pathology
- Mental Health Counselling
- Children and Adolescents Mental Health.
There are also a number of permanent health services provided from within the Condobolin Hospital including:-
- Women’s Health (full time)
- Community Health nurse (full time)
- Radiology (3 days per week)
- Family and Early Childhood nurse (4 days per week)
- Sonographer (4 days per week)
- Dental services
- Mental Health
- Physio (5 days per fortnight)
- Drug and Alcohol services (full time)
The Condobolin Aboriginal Health Service provides a range of primary health care services to indigenous and non-indigenous patients.
The Melrose Street Medical Centre also provides a range of primary health care services.
Telephone: 02 6890 1526
Fax: 02 6895 2592
Address: Condobolin Hospital, Madline Street, Condobolin NSW 2877