|Full time GP/VMO - Condobolin|
|Applications Open:||30 November 2018|
|Applications Close:||30 April 2019|
Rural and Remote Medical Services Ltd (RaRMS) is a not for profit organisation that was established in 2001 to provide practice management services in rural and remote locations. RaRMS now manages operations in 14 different communities and has provided services in Condobolin since March 2016. An exciting opportunity exists for a GP/VMO to provide full time GP service provision and participate in an on-call GP/VMO roster of 1:3.
Benefits of the position:
- RA3 location,4 year location on the Five Year Overseas Trained Doctors Recruitment Scheme.
- RVTS eligible location.
- 60-65% of GP receipts, plus 100% SIP payments, plus housing support, plus $1,200 per 24 hour period of on-call VMO service (1:3).
- Up to $10,000 relocation subsidy.
- GP Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Accredited practice, fully computerised - Best Practice, co-located with Condobolin Hospital, on-call for Triage 1-3 only.
- Full support from an experienced not-for-profit organisation that truly cares for its GPs, staff and patients.
Enquiries can be directed to Tracy Haig on 02 4924 8046.
|Address:|| Suite 2, 53 Cleary Street |
Hamilton NSW 2303
|Phone:||02 4924 8046|
|Back to Search|
|All Vacancies in Category: GP/VMO (3)|
|All Vacancies at Location: Various (2)|