|Full time GP/VMO - Lightning Ridge|
|Applications Open:||15 May 2019|
|Applications Close:||31 July 2020|
Lightning Ridge - Full time GP/VMO position:
An exciting, busy GP/VMO role is available for an experienced Clinician looking for variety and the support of efficient and friendly teams within the general practice and MPS environment.
Make a difference and feel truly appreciated by your community and colleagues alike...
You can anticipate:
- A remuneration package well above $400k per year, plus rent-free housing.
- Fantastic, colourful, location, with great social, sporting and cultural options.
- MMM6 location. 3 year location on the Five year Overseas Trained Doctors Recruitment Scheme.
- 8 weeks leave per year.
- Be supported by RaRMS' Remote GP Service which will handle all triage 4 and 5 ED presentations for you, significantly reducing your VMO workload.
- Successful applicants may be eligible for a relocation grant of up to $10,000.
- GP Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, some Saturday morning clinics.
- Accredited practice, fully computerised - Best Practice, onsite pathology, well-equipped, significant support from visiting allied health professionals.
|Contact:||Mrs Tracy Haig|
|Back to Search|
|All Vacancies in Category: GP/VMO (6)|
|All Vacancies at Location: Lightning Ridge (1)|