|Applications Open: ||5 August 2019 |
|Applications Close: ||31 July 2020 |
Coolah Valley Medical Centre has a position vacant for an experienced full time VR GP/VMO to join its clinical team commencing now. The position is ideally suited to an experienced, skilled GP/VMO looking to move in to a wonderful rural community and become an integral part of the health service delivery team of the town.
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time GP/VMO role, with the on-call after hours VMO role being a week on/week off type of arrangement.
- Combine modern General Practice, supported by an onsite and visiting allied health team, with a manageable on-call VMO role.
- Attractive remuneration package valued upwards of approximately $400k per year, including free housing, plus GP Rural Incentives Program payments of up to $60k per year.
- Potential to reduce the Moratorium for OTDs.
- Full support from an experienced not-for-profit organisation that truly cares for its GPs, staff and patients.
- Accredited general practice.
- Recognised training location.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Must have either General or Specialist registration, a recent ALS (or equivalent emergency medicine) qualification and suitable experience and skills in emergency medicine. Doctors eligible for limited registration won't be considered for this position.
This is a DWS location, so GP's subject to the 10yr moratorium will be able to obtain a S19AB exemption in order to obtain a Medicare Provider Number for this location and be able to reduce their moratorium to 7 years subject to eligibility guidelines.
Coolah is a recognised training location and RaRMS can assist and support the application toward fellowship.
Please send all applications including CVs and enquiries to Tracy Haig, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ph: 0240 628900.
|Contact: || Mrs Tracy Haig |
|Email: ||email@example.com |
|Address: || Suite 2, 53 Cleary Street |
Hamilton NSW 2303
|Phone: ||0249248045 |